Situated in south-western Florida, Naples is among the wealthiest cities in America with expensive shopping malls and lavish golf courses. The penchant for luxury lifestyle here explains why it is the numero uno choice for extravagant get-aways. Vacation homes come in the form of condos, beach houses and estate suites that increase the indulgence factor of your trip.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Naples
Book the ideal property from $86 per night by searching and comparing the 4,172 properties available in Naples. With HomeToGo, you can instantaneously compare the prices of each available property to find the best deal and save up to 56%.
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Naples
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Naples
Find your perfect vacation rental in Naples: from $86 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Naples
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Naples and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Cook up a feast on your next vacation and book a Naples rental with full kitchen.
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Naples accommodation with high-speed internet.
Popular Rental Amenities in Naples
Using our filters will help you find the ideal rental in Naples. In Naples, 3,494 accommodations offer "Internet". So, if you need internet access during your vacation, use the Internet filter to compare these rentals. It is also possible to find a vacation rental in Naples if you like to end your days curled up by the fire as 279 of the rentals there provide "Fireplace."
The Weather in Naples
Find the Naples climate diagram. In the next 6 months, August will have higher average temperatures. Conversely, January is the coolest month in Naples, with temperatures going under 57° The rainiest month is August while the driest month is February.
7-Day Weather Forecast in Naples
Accommodations for your vacation in Naples
The 9 Best Restaurants in Naples
1. Sea Salt: This modern restaurant with an open plan kitchen allows diners to watch the chefs at work. Highlights include the Caesar salad sushi and giant cotton candy.
2. Citrus: Sit outside this 5th Avenue restaurant and people watch as you try macadamia crusted grouper washed down with a selection of Floridian craft beers.
3. Ocean Prime: This is a fine dining restaurant situated in the Inn on Fifth, with a great wine list. The highlight dishes include lobster bisque and fresh oysters.
4. Pinchers: A casual restaurant that serves the best fresh stone crab in the area. Sit on the outside deck and watch the fishing boats coming in to shore.
5. 21 Spices: An authentic Indian restaurant that offers a variety of delicious curries served with ice cold beer. Try the chicken madras or the chicken korma.
6. Triad Seafood: The perfect place for lunch before doing an Everglades tour. This spot serves fresh grouper sandwiches and shrimp platters.
7. Bleu Provence: A French restaurant, with one of the biggest wine lists in Florida. Try the chestnut soup or the grilled Irish salmon.
8. USS Nemo: An iconic themed restaurant that serves fish tacos, grilled hogfish, and ginger steamed salmon.
9. Brooks: This little spot serves gourmet hot dogs and burgers.
Weather in Naples
The climate is mostly sunny with 264 days of sun in a year. Rainfall occurs from June to September with an average of 54 inches of precipitation annually.
There has been no official record of snowfall in Naples ever. July is probably the hottest month here. The winter season peaks during January which is the coldest, followed by December, March and February.
Arts and Culture in Naples
The artistic leaning of Naples calls visitors from all over the world to witness the eclectic supply of artistic display in this city. Artis-Naples is a cultural hub for the visual and performing arts with around 300 performances like concerts and exhibitions taking place every year.
Artist John Carroll Long has spent 50 odd years creating art and has established his own museum in Naples. His repertoire includes sculptures, prints, and paintings that are awe-inspiring and reflective of the present at the same time.
The 3 Best Beaches in Naples
1. Clam Pass: This Beach Park has a mile long boardwalk that passes through the mangroves to get to the beach. There is a lagoon that is perfect for young children.
2. Seagate Beach: A popular spot to watch the sunset with golden sand and turquoise water.
3. Lowdermilk Park: This beach has gentle waves, wide stretches of sand, and a concession stand where you can buy snacks and rent kayaks.
Important Sights in Naples
Naples Zoo has a national accreditation and was opened in September of 1969. After several reformations over the years, 70 species of animals were added to the tropical garden. Fun and exciting for every generation, visitors can take delight in watching animals like giraffes, pythons, lions, and bears.
Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
The sanctuary which primarily comprises wetlands, includes 700 acres of virgin bald cypress forest. Corkscrew is an important habitat for various endangered wildlife species. It is renowned for the man-made construction of 1.9 miles of boardwalk through the swamp.
Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
This is a popular destination spot for sunbathing, bird watching, hiking, and fishing near Naples. The state park offers a fantastic view of the Gulf of Mexico and has one of the most beautiful flora and fauna in the world.
Built in 1895, the historic Palm Cottage is the oldest house in Naples. It is turned into a museum where visitors can encounter the rustic charm of Naples and lavish tools, artworks, and furnishings from an era gone by. Visitors can take guided tours and learn about the historical facts and unique features of this community.
Naples Botanical Museum
Founded in the year 1993, the museum has a host of gardens that signify the type of flora present in the tropics. Its mission is to spread the message of conservation of our ecosystem and to value our natural habitats.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to rent a vacation rental in Naples?
The price for House rental and Apartment rental in Naples is $86 per night.
How many vacation rentals are available to book in Naples?
There are currently 4,172 vacation homes in Naples to browse and book for your next trip.
What amenities are most popular for vacation homes in Naples?
Most travelers search for Internet, TV, and Pool when booking a vacation rental in Naples.
How many vacation rentals are in Naples?
Discover 4,172 vacation rentals available to book in Naples.
Are pets allowed in vacation rentals in Naples?
If traveling with a dog in Naples, 18% of vacation rentals allow pets.
What's the best time of year to travel to Naples?
If booking a vacation rental in Naples, consider that rainy season is usually in August or June, with February often being the driest.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including:
Vacation Destinations Near Naples
Vacation Rentals in Bonita Springs
Condos in Marco Island
Estero Vacation Rentals
Condos in Fort Myers Beach
Punta Rassa Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals & Condos on Sanibel Island
Vacation Rentals in Fort Myers
Lehigh Acres Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Captiva
Vacation Rentals in Cape Coral
North Captiva Island Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Boca Grande
Punta Gorda Vacation Rentals
Little Gasparilla Island Vacation Rentals
Port Charlotte Vacation Rentals
Manasota Key Vacation Rentals
House Rentals in Englewood
North Port Vacation Rentals
Plantation Vacation Rentals
Accommodation in Venice
What are the top neighborhoods in Naples?
Top Vacation Ideas
- Christmas Markets in Chicago
- Strasbourg Christmas Markets
- Christmas Markets in Denver
- Christmas Markets in Philadelphia
- Christmas Markets in Milwaukee
- Christmas Markets in Boston
- Christmas Markets in Europe
- Christmas Markets in New York
- Bora Bora Honeymoon
- Christmas Markets in Baltimore
- Christmas Markets in Pittsburgh
Explore More Vacation Ideas
Staycations in Illinois
Valentines in Philadelphia
Valentines in Big Bear Lake
Weekend Trip Ideas in Louisiana
Valentines in Los Angeles
Must-See Events in Florida
Road Trips in Maine
Romantic Getaways in St. Louis
Girls Trip in New York
Charleston Hotels & Vacation Rentals for New Year's Eve
Cocoa Beach Vacations
Delray Beach Monthly Rentals
Honeymoon in Destin, FL
Honeymoon in Orlando
Staycations in Texas
Massachusetts State Parks
Family Vacation in Louisiana
Girls Trip in Chicago
Staycations in Colorado
Romantic Getaways in Wisconsin
Tennessee Cabin Rentals