Spacious mid-century modern homes, often accompanied by private pools, provide visitors to Palm Springs with their own personal paradise. Designed for your total comfort and serenity, the exotic vacation villas in this desert resort will give you the perfect place to call home when you visit Palm Springs.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Palm Springs
Compare and find the ideal property from $94 per night by exploring the 7,951 options featured in Palm Springs. By comparing these properties, HomeToGo brings you the lowest prices as well as the highest rated vacation homes in Palm Springs.
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Palm Springs
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Palm Springs
Find your perfect vacation rental in Palm Springs: from $94 per night
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Palm Springs
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Palm Springs and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Palm Springs accommodation with high-speed internet.
Vacation Rentals With Fireplaces
Get warm and cozy on cold winter nights in Palm Springs by booking a vacation home with a fireplace.
Popular Rental Amenities in Palm Springs
Choose a filter above and find an accommodation matching your needs among the 7,951 rentals in Palm Springs. You can easily compare and find a rental fitting your criteria in Palm Springs if you can't imagine a vacation without internet or you're dreaming of days spent poolside, as most accommodations include "Internet" or "Pool." You could even find properties if you want a rental with a sauna (298 rentals include "Sauna" in Palm Springs) or if you plan to go fishing (88 rentals in Palm Springs include "Fishing").
Price and Availability Index in Palm Springs
Vacation Rental Price Information in Palm Springs
We rendered price information data on the above graph to give you more insights on prices in Palm Springs. Palm Springs is more expensive in March (3/4 - 3/11), where prices are on average $604 a night. On average, the most interesting prices are in a week of December (12/10 - 12/17) as the average price is only $226 per night.
Rental Availability Information in Palm Springs
The availability graph shows the percentage of available rentals in Palm Springs. In a week of December (12/24 - 12/31), 66% of the vacation rentals are booked. Conversely, you will find the highest percentage of available offers in Palm Springs in June (6/3 - 6/10).
The Weather in Palm Springs
7-Day Weather Forecast in Palm Springs
Accommodations for your vacation in Palm Springs
Dining in Style in Palm Springs
There is an array of restaurants available in this chic and fashionable vacation spot. Whether it’s the perfect steak, burgers, or seafood you crave, you can be sure that Palm Springs has it all. Pricier, chic dining can be found in the Uptown Design District, while more casual options abound in downtown Palm Springs.
The 9 Best Places to Eat at in Palm Springs
1. The Purple Palm: Luxurious and relaxing, its decadent dishes include seared quail and smoked duck.
2. Draughtsman: The menu includes grilled mac and cheese and savory lamb meatballs.
3. El Mirasol: Visit this joint for a taste of Mexican's original cuisine with a twist, such as vegan tamales.
4. Birba: Stop in for pizza and a glass of wine. Roasted chicken and other meat dishes complement the menu.
5. Jake’s: This laid-back eatery's standouts include sweet tea vodka and lobster rolls.
6. Mr. Lions: Dig into classics such as prime rib, wedge salads, and steak frites here.
7. Rooster and the Pig: This Vietnamese-American joint serves up tasty dishes alongside unique cocktails.
8. Counter Reformation: Check into this restored restaurant and order halloumi cheese and avocado tartine.
9. Wexler’s Deli: An outpost famous for corned beef and fried trout.
Palm Springs' Best Spots to Take in Art and Local Culture
There’s plenty of nature to enjoy in the area, but if you want to brush up on culture then take a trip from your Palm Springs rental to the Palm Springs Historical Society, which operates the two oldest buildings in the city. The McCallum Adobe, built in 1884 and the Cornelia White House, built in 1893. The society also offers a variety of city walking tours. History buffs might also enjoy the Palm Springs Air Museum, an ode to World War II combat aircraft. You can even see the exact plane flown by Ben Affleck's character in the movie "Pearl Harbor."
7 Great Activities for Families with Children in Palm Springs
1. Joshua Tree National Park: Just a 45-minute drive from Palm Springs, this iconic attraction is a great place to take the kids on a nature adventure. They will love the many hiking trails, boulders to climb, and natural rock formations. If you plan to book a Palm Springs vacation rental with your family, this unique, scenic desert setting is ideal for reconnecting with nature and the great outdoors.
2. Hot Air Balloon Tours: See the Coachella Valley from the bird’s eye view of a hot air balloon, soaring over gorgeous golf courses, plains, desert formations, and orchards. This family-friendly activity even offers champagne for parents.
3. Living Desert Zoo: Take your kids here and let them walk along the self-guided trails and feed the giraffes.
4. Big League Dream Sports Park: The young ones will love playing indoor soccer and inline hockey here. Its pavilion also hosts birthday parties.
5. Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert: Let your kids test their creativity through this museum's hands-on exhibits.
6. Fantasy Springs Lanes: Stroll through the arcade and enjoy classic games as you snack on quesadillas.
7. Big League Dreams Sports Park: Your kids can test their swings at the batting cages and try their hand at slow pitch.
As you can see, there is plenty to enjoy in Palm Springs, and to make the most of your stay here, reserve a Palm Springs vacation rental. This will give you enough space, plenty of leisure time, and lower costs so that you can save for even more entertainment while on vacation!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to rent a vacation rental in Palm Springs?
The price for House rental and Apartment rental in Palm Springs is $94 per night.
How many vacation rentals are available to book in Palm Springs?
June has the highest amount of available House rental and Apartment rental in Palm Springs, so you can expect plenty of offers, even for last-minute bookings.
What amenities are most popular for vacation homes in Palm Springs?
The most popular amenities for home rentals in Palm Springs include accommodations that have: Internet, Pool, and TV.
How many vacation rentals are in Palm Springs?
Palm Springs has 7,951 House rental and Apartment rental on offer to rent.
Are pets allowed in vacation rentals in Palm Springs?
Yes, there are 2,518 vacation homes in Palm Springs that allow pets, with an average price of $750 per night.
What's the best time of year to travel to Palm Springs?
Palm Springs has its warmest time of year around August and July, with average nightly prices being around $94.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including:
Vacation Destinations Near Palm Springs
Cathedral City Vacation Rentals
Rancho Mirage Vacation Rentals
Cabins in Idyllwild
Vacation Rentals in Palm Desert
Desert Hot Springs Vacation Rentals
Indian Wells Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in La Quinta
House Rentals in Indio
Accommodation in Coachella
Hemet Vacation Rentals
Yucca Valley Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Joshua Tree
Forest Falls Vacation Rentals
Warner Springs Vacation Rentals
Angelus Oaks Vacation Rentals
Sugarloaf Vacation Rentals
Palomar Mountain Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals in Temecula
House Rentals in Moreno Valley
Borrego Springs Vacation Rentals
Top Vacation Ideas
- Christmas Markets in Chicago
- Strasbourg Christmas Markets
- Christmas Markets in Germany
- Christmas Markets in Denver
- Christmas Markets in Philadelphia
- Christmas Markets in Milwaukee
- Christmas Markets in Boston
- Christmas Markets in Europe
- Christmas Markets in New York
- Bora Bora Honeymoon
- Christmas Markets in Baltimore
Explore More Vacation Ideas
Road Trips in Chicago
Spring Break in Corpus Christi
Mountain View Arkansas Cabin Rentals
Weekend Trip Ideas in Vermont
Valentines in Denver
Skiing in Montana
Pet Friendly Rentals in West Palm Beach
Family Vacation in Utah
Weekend Getaway in Oklahoma
Lake Havasu Hotels & Vacation Rentals for the 4th of July
Weekend Getaway in West Virginia
Rhode Island State Parks
Ellijay Ga Cabin Rentals
Honeymoon on Santa Catalina Island
Pet Friendly Rentals in Washington
Florida 4th of July Vacation
New Jersey Monthly Rentals
Hotels in Panama City Beach
Road Trips in Arizona
Staycations in Ohio