Ukraine Crisis Relief - Find and Offer Accommodation. Learn more
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Price per night
Explore the Magic of Mexico From Vacation Homes
Mexico offers a rich cultural heritage, spectacular scenery, gorgeous sand beaches, and a warm climate. History buffs will love the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, while nature enthusiasts will be enchanted by the tropical rainforests and unique desert landscapes here.
Explore Mexico by choosing from among the many vacation rentals that provide all the comforts of home. Some of your options include colonial houses, beachfront cottages, condos, Spanish-style villas, and penthouses.
Discover a rental fitting your needs among the 207,104 beautiful properties from different partner websites in Mexico. HomeToGo immediately presents you with the best offers by comparing all of the available accommodations in Mexico from 61 different providers.
Book Vacation Rental Offers with the Highest User Rating
Top-Rated Rentals and Accommodations in Mexico
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Mexico
Find your perfect vacation rental in Mexico: from $24 per night
Find Fantastic yet Inexpensive Offers
Budget-friendly Vacation Rentals in Mexico
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Mexico accommodation with high-speed internet.
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Mexico and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Vacation homes and rentals with a yard
Looking for vacation homes with a little extra outdoor space? Check out these accommodations in Mexico with private yards.
Popular Rental Amenities in Mexico
Select a filter to search and find an offer meeting your requirements among all of the properties in Mexico. HomeToGo's data highlights that "Internet" and "TV" are the most frequently provided amenities in Mexico. Three features that are not typical are "Fireplace," "Hot tub," and "Sauna."
Price and Availability Index in Mexico
Vacation Rental Price Information in Mexico
We analyzed vacation houses, cottages and apartments to display a price graph showing the average price per night in Mexico. The week with the highest average prices is in April (4/1 - 4/8). During this week, a night will cost on average $300. Prices are more affordable in January (1/7 - 1/14).
Rental Availability Information in Mexico
Check how busy Mexico is with our availability graph. Be careful if you plan to go to Mexico in December, as it comprises the busiest week of the next 12 months (12/24 - 12/31). August (8/19 - 8/26) has got the highest percentage of available rentals.
Receive exclusive offers, inspirational stories, and travel regulation updates.
Become a subscriber* and receive great tips on travel planning sent to your inbox!
Enter email address*
Accommodations for your vacation in Mexico
In Mexico, more than a quarter of the 207,104 accommodations are apartment rental, which represent 29.45% of its properties. Additionally, the average size of apartment rental in Mexico is 980 ft² and they cost, on average, $288 per night. Moreover, the majority of apartment rental in this destination can host 6 people, which makes it a wonderful vacation destination for medium-sized groups and families. If you would prefer to compare a different accommodation type, you could check house rental, which are the other most typical accommodation option in Mexico. These accommodations cost $636 a night on average and have an average size of 3,160 ft².
Where to find the best food in Mexico?
Mexican Food Treats
Mouthwatering chilaquiles is a traditional Mexican breakfast dish, and Chilakillers in Mexico City is one of the best places to try it. This dish is made of corn tortillas topped with red or green salsa, fried eggs, chicken, cheese, and cream.
Tamales are Mexican treats consisting of a savory or sweet filling stuffed inside pockets of corn dough, which is then steamed in corn husks or banana leaves. Try tamales at the popular Flor de Lis in Mexico City.
What are the top sights in Mexico?
The 9 Best Cities to Explore in Mexico
Mexico is the ideal destination for a beach rental, and its cities offer a wealth of treasures. Their buildings vary and style and color, and hold some of the best museums and restaurants in the world. The country's fun, laid-back atmosphere is sure to make for an unforgettable holiday.
1. Mexico City: There's so much to discover in Mexico City, one of the world's greatest metropolises. The city is steeped in history and tradition, but is also forward-thinking and innovative.
2. Guadalajara: Home to an ever-expanding cultural and culinary scene, Guadalajara is also where mariachi music and tequila originated from – it doesn't get more Mexican than that!
3. Puerto Vallarta: The gorgeous resort town of Puerto Vallarta, right on the Pacific Ocean, offers miles of sandy beaches and tranquil town life.
4. Los Cabos: Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo form Los Cabos, the ultimate Mexican destination for travelers seeking fun, glamour, and stunning beaches.
5. Puerto Escondido: Puerto Escondido is known as a surfer's paradise, and its casual vibe attracts travelers looking for a slower pace.
6. Merida: Merida is often nicknamed "the White City" for its stunning white buildings, some of which are home to the region's best museums.
7. Monterrey: An industrial and economic hub, Monterrey boasts a thriving nightlife, impressive monuments, and mountainous landscapes.
8. Morelia: Morelia is one of Mexico's best-kept secrets. Its architecture effortlessly blends Renaissance, Baroque, and colonial influences, all amid breathtaking nature.
9. Cancun: Fun-loving Cancun promises something for everyone: turquoise waters, wild nightlife, Mayan sites, and outdoor activities.
Where are the unique attractions in Mexico?
The 5 Regions Every Traveller Must See in Mexico
There's something for pretty much everyone in Mexico, from culture and food to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Here are some great places to look for Mexican vacation rentals.
1. Oaxaca: Known for its distinctive culture and traditions, stunning textiles, a creative local food scene, as well as delicious Mezcal cocktails, Oaxaca is a must-visit.
2. Jalisco: Tequila trains, colonial architecture, and a stunning coastline...is Jalisco the most Mexican of all regions?
3. Quintana Roo: Between glamour and low-key relaxation, Quintana Roo has some of the best Mother Nature can offer.
4. Baja California Sur: Nestled between idyllic beaches and stunning deserts, Baja is a cinematic dream.
5. Yucatan: With colonial cities and Mayan ruins, Yucatan is way more than just a party destination.
What are the best events and festivals in Mexico?
Festivals to Attend in Mexico
Festival de Mexico is one of the biggest festivals in Mexico, and is held annually in mid-March. More than 50 venues all over the city entertain you with dance, theater, opera, and music.
Mexicans deal very differently with death, and here it is almost a cause for celebration. Day of the Dead is an annual festival, with festivities and parades throughout Mexico, honoring the dead every November.
What are the must-see attractions in Mexico?
5 Must-See Attractions in Mexico City
1. National Museum of Anthropology
The National Museum of Anthropology is located in the heart of Mexico City, and is home to various archeological artifacts from the Spanish conquest as well as the Mayan civilizations. Explore artifacts like statues of the Aztec god Xochipilli and the Stone of the Sun.
2. Bellas Artes Palace
Boasting Art Nouveau and Art Deco style of architecture, Bellas Artes Palace is considered to be an important cultural center of Mexico City. Visit this white marble palace to see spectacular murals by world-famous Mexican artists like David Alfaro Siqueiros and Diego Rivera.
3. Chapultepec Castle
Sitting atop Chapultepec Hill, the Castle is situated around 2325m above sea level. Built on a site that was sacred to the Aztecs, this is the only castle in the whole of North America that housed actual sovereigns.
One of the boroughs of Mexico City, Coyoacan is home to the famous La Casa Azul, Frida Kahlo’s former home. Explore the area's beautiful churches as well as the colonial-era estates by taking a walk down its cobblestone streets.
5. Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Designated the National Shrine of Mexico, this basilica is a highly significant religious site for Catholics. Our Lady of Guadalupe is the patron saint of Mexico, and this basilica is home to the cloak associated with the miraculous apparitions of the Virgin of Guadalupe.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to rent a vacation rental in Mexico?
On average, a Apartment rental or House rental in Mexico costs $24 per night.
How many vacation rentals are available to book in Mexico?
August has the highest amount of available Apartment rental and House rental in Mexico, so you can expect plenty of offers, even for last-minute bookings.
What amenities are most popular for vacation homes in Mexico?
Most travelers search for Internet, TV, and Pool when booking a vacation rental in Mexico.
How many vacation rentals are in Mexico?
Discover 207,104 vacation rentals available to book in Mexico.
Are pets allowed in vacation rentals in Mexico?
If traveling with a dog in Mexico, 7% of vacation rentals allow pets.
What's the best time of year to travel to Mexico?
If booking a vacation rental in Mexico, consider that rainy season is usually in November or February, with January often being the driest.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including: